Following is a list of publications of public health importance that are available from this website.
- Middle Eastern scientists take the lead in research on world’s most prevalent protozoal infection Describes Dr. Amin’s contribution to the identification of parasites in the United States.
- Understanding Parasites should increase your awareness of the many different types of parasitic diseases.
- Neuro-cutaneous Syndrome (NCS) describes a new disorder of the skin and nervous system
- Recovering from Morgellon’s Disease, Patients’ Perspectives details 15 accounts of patients who have recovered from Morgellon’s in their own words.
- Pathogenic Bacteria explains GI symptoms in the absence of parasite infections. Published in the Journal of Bacteriology and Parasitology.
- Bio-indicators describes biological artifacts that are sometimes confused for parasites
- Causes and Management of Neurocutaneous Syndrome (NCS) addresses dental toxicity causes and treatment of NCS, with several case histories.
- Misdiagnosis and follow up of some NCS cases describes 24 randomly selected patients
- Epidemiology of Blastocystis hominis - most common human parasite in the United States
- Detecting Microbes – microscopic parasites, which cause majority of parasitic infections in the United States
- An Overview of Neuro-Cutaneous Syndrome (NCS) with a Special Reference to Symptomology– a detailed analysis categorizing symptoms from a random sample of 50 NCS patients
- Dental Products Causing Neuro-Cutaneous Syndrome (NCS) Symptoms in NCS Patients – A comprehensive listing of over 350 dental products with NCS causative agents.
- Seasonal Prevalence of Intestinal Parasites in the United States During 2000– Large-scale population parasitologic investigation and summary
- Prevalence, Distribution, and Host Relationships of Cryptosporidium parvum (Protozoa) Infections in the United States, 2003-2005– sumarized by months, age-groups, gender, and symptoms for three-year period
- The Face of Neuro-Cutaneous Syndrome (NCS): New Cases, Recovery, and Perspectives– addresses the experience of 18 new patients seen at PCI and successfully treated.
- Ancient Egyptian Medicine History, disease and disorders, and remedies of the Ancient Egyptians.
- The Structural–Functional Relationship of the Para-Receptacle Structure in Acanthocephala
- Chemical Analysis of Metals in Acanthocephalans Using Energy Dispersive X-Ray Analysis (EDXA) in Conjunction with a Scanning Electron Microscope (SEM)
- Host and Seasonal Distribution of Fish Acanthocephalans from the Lake Biwa Basin, Japan
- Four New Species of Acanthocephalans from Birds in Vietnam
- On the Ecology and Host Relationships of Acanthogyrus (Acanthosentis) tilapiae (Acanthocephala: Quadrigyridae) from Cichlids in Lake Malawi
- Redescription of Neoechinorhynchus tenellus (Acanthocephala: Neoechinorhynchidae) from Esox lucius (Esocidae) and Sander vitreus (Percidae), among other Percid and Centrarchid fish, in Michigan, U.S.A.
This presentation is brought to you by the Doctors at Morgellons (NCS) Treatment.